Northwest A&F University (A&F) is a national key comprehensive university directly under the jurisdiction of Chinese Ministry of Education (MOE). The university is co-administered by Ministry of Education, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Water Resources, State Forestry Administration, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and Shaanxi Province. Founded in 1934, NWAFU is a national key comprehensive university. It is the first high level institution for modern agricultural education in northwest China. NWAFU has seven national key disciplines: Plant Pathology, Soil Science, Agricultural Soil and Water Engineering, Clinical Veterinary Medicine, Pomology, Animal Genetics, Breeding, and Reproduction, Agricultural Economics and Management.
Current Collaborations Coverage:
- College of Engineering, Architecture and Technology
- College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
- Division of Student Affairs
OSU-NWAFU Collaboration History (Activities):
- MOU and CSC undergraduate program were signed in Dec 2012.
- 2+2 dual degree agreement signed in Sept 2014, focus on engineering majors.
- 20 senior administrators had visited OSU and participated in OSU Annual Student Affairs International Symposium in June.
- NWAFU Short Term Study Abroad to OSU program (Since 2013). So far, we have received more than 50 students.
- Research collaborations in Ag Engineering, Animal Sciences and Plant Soil Sciences